Improve your Ethical Hacking Skills by using your portable Raspberry Pi device for Penetration Testing/Security Auditing
What you’ll learn
- More the 90 detailed videos explain how to use Raspberry Pi for Penetration Testing
- Learn tons of Linux commands & interact with Terminal
- What Raspberry Pi is
- Build your own Portable Hacking Device
- Configure Raspberry Pi with Kali Linux properly
- Take your Raspberry Pi Everywhere
- Connect to Raspberry Pi wirelessly via SSH using PC/Laptop/Smartphone
- Connect to Raspberry Pi over WAN
- Setup LCD Screen with Raspberry Pi
- Network Security Testing
- Carry out several Wi-Fi attacks without having the key
- Crack any WEP/WPA2 WiFi encryption using several methods
- Launch Evil Twin attack using your PC/Laptop/Smartphone
- Steal the users Social Network login Credentials
- Protect your WiFi network against all the explained attacks
- Hacking Windows 10 /8.1/8/7/Vista like the Black Hat Hackers
- Hacking Mac OSX with RP
- Hacking Linux Operating System with RP
- Hacking Linux and Mac OS using one command
- Hacking Windows, Mac OS and Linux over WAN
- Setup Raspberry Pi Zero for Hacking
- Hacking Windows/ Linux just by plugging the Raspberry Pi Zero
- Stealing locked Windows/Mac login Credentials
- Escalate your privileges in Windows/ Mac OS and Linux
- Interact with the Compromised Operating System
- Maintaining Access in Windows,Mac OSX and Linux
- Connect securely to Raspberry Pi using VPN
- Build a TOR Router with Raspberry Pi
- Basic IT skills
- Raspberry Pi 3 & Zero
- ALFA AWUS036ACH & AWUSO36NH
This course, you are going to start as a beginner without any previous knowledge about the hacking, this time we will use the Raspberry Pi instead of our PC/Laptop for hacking, we will start from setting up the Raspberry Pi ending with using it carry our various attacks like Wi-Fi, Windows, Linux, Mac OS hacking.
This course is intended for beginners and professionals, if you are a beginner you will start from zero until you become an expert level, and if you are a professional so this course will increase your knowledge about the hacking.
In this course, you’ll learn how the Black Hat Hackers use the Raspberry Pi to implement remotely advanced hacking techniques to Crack WEP/WPA2 Wi-Fi encryption key and to Compromise Windows, Linux and Mac OSX operating systems by setting up the Raspberry Pi 3 as a server and Raspberry Pi zero as the hacking hardware.
The course is divided to eleven sections:
Configure Raspberry Pi: In this section, you’ll learn what Raspberry Pi is and what it is used for, and also the section focuses on configuring the Raspberry Pi to run Kali Linux properly, and also it discovers solving for the issues that you may face during setting up the Raspberry Pi , you’ll also learn how to setup an LCD display to your Raspberry Pi 3.
Connecting to Raspberry Pi: After learning how to configure and deal with the Raspberry Pi 3, in this section you’ll learn multiple ways to connect to your Raspberry Pi using your PC/Laptop, Android and iPhone smartphones wirelessly or using USB cable to connect to Raspberry Pi GUI (Graphical User Interface) via VNC server and to its CLI (Command Line Interface) via SSH.
Network Basics: This section explains the basic concepts of the networks that you have to understand before you get into Wi-Fi hacking it will elaborate you the difference between Managed & Monitor modes in Wi-Fi cards and also it will explain what the Mac Address is and how to spoof it.
Pre-Connection Attacks: This section teaches you the attacks that you can carry out against any Wi-Fi access point without having to be associated with it, these attacks are very important to understand and learn because it’s the key of the next Wi-Fi cracking section.
Cracking WEP Wi-Fi Key using Raspberry Pi: This section focuses on explaining what WEP encryption is and different methods types to crack WEP Wi-Fi key, this section focuses on the practical side without neglecting the theory behind each attack.
Hacking Wi-Fi Access point by Cracking the Password: This is the first section of Hacking WPA/WPA2 Key series where it is going to focus on cracking WPA2 Wi-Fi key using dictionary attack, it will show you how to implement the attack using your Raspberry Pi, your computer CPU and also cracking the key much faster using your computer GPU.
Hacking any Wi-Fi access point using Raspberry Pi (Without Wordlist): This section shows you the last option or the last attack that you can use to steal WPA2 Wi-Fi key without using a wordlist, this done by using Evil Twin attack that will jam and clone the target access point and broadcast it to force the target to connect to it and type the key.
Setup Raspberry Pi 3 to Hack Windows, Linux, Mac OSX: This section discovers setting up the Raspberry Pi 3 to work as a server to listen for a reverse connection from the target OS and it also explains how to create a stager or payload for Windows, Linux and Mac OSX that will give us access to the target OS and lastly it shows you how to get a reverse connection over WAN.
Hacking Windows/Linux just by plugging Raspberry Pi Zero: This section will take you step further by teaching you how to use Raspberry Pi Zero w to gain access to any Windows or Linux operating system just by plugging it to the targeted computer and it also explains stealing and crack locked Windows login credentials just by plugging it to the target computer.
Post Exploitation (Windows, Linux): After learning how to gain access to any Windows and Linux OS, this section will continue with you by explaining the attacks that can be launched on the target machine like maintaining your access for later use or escalating your privileges to an administrator or root, or to run some modules that will give you more sensitive information about the compromised machine.
Bonus Section: This section contains all the extra lectures that i’ll added to this course and 95% discounts on all my Ethical Hacking Courses to improve your hacking skills.
The Recommended Wi-Fi Chipsets:
- RTL8812AU (supports 5/2.4Ghz)
- Atheros AR9271 (supports 2.4Ghz)
Notice: This course is only for the educational purposes and all the attacks that have been carried out are in my own Penetration testing lab and against my own devices.
- these Attacks work against any Windows OS whether it’s Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista etc….
- You must practice what you’ve learned to become an advanced level, because this course focuses on both practical and theoretical side.
- This course is going to be always up to date.
- If you have any question or any problem send me a message and I’ll be glad to response.
- After finishing this course, you will get a certificate directly from Udemy.
- All the people who enrolled in this course will get discounts for future courses.
- All the Rights are Reserved to Saad Sarraj no other Organization is involved.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone wants to become an Ethical Hacker/Penetration tester
- Anyone who wants to Learn using Raspberry Pi for Penetration Testing
- Anyone Who wants to Test the Security of a Wi-Fi Networks
- Anyone who wants to Learn how Black Hat Hackers hack the Operating Systems
- Configure Raspberry Pi
2. Connecting to Raspberry Pi
3. Network Basics
4. Pre-Connection Attacks
5. Cracking WEP Wi-Fi Key using Raspberry Pi
6. Cracking WPA/WPA2 Wi-Fi key Using Raspberry Pi
7. Hacking Wi-Fi Access point by Cracking the Password
8. Hacking any Wi-Fi access point using Raspberry Pi (Without Wordlist)
9. Hacking Windows, Linux, Mac OSX
10. Setup Raspberry Pi 3 to Hack Windows, Linux, Mac OSX
11. Setup Raspberry Pi Zero
12. Hacking Windows/Linux just by plugging Raspberry Pi Zero
13. Post Exploitation Windows, Linux and Mac OSX
14. Interact with the Target Operating System
15. Post Exploitation (Windows)
16. Post Exploitation (Linux/Mac OSX)
17. Bonus: Inject Keystrokes into Wireless Keyboard/Mouse (Mousejack)
Peter Joshua N. Bongon
Instructor is nothing but very responsive to all my inquiries regarding raspberry pi issues I encountered. The course is very detailed as well. Might work dummies/starters for this hardware. Great job!
Ethical Hacker, IT Expert
My Name is Saad Sarraj, I am an Ethical Hacker who is trying to keep the internet more secure. I have a very good Experience in Penetration Testing, I started in this field since 2012, then I have created my own website that covers subjects in IT in general and CyberSecurity in particular then I made a YouTube channel that includes many tips and tricks in using Linux OS and Windows OS, I am always focusing on the practical side in producing videos without neglecting the theory behind every single (attack, technique, idea), I am sharing my experience with you from what I previously learned.